Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Friday, March 6, 2009

February Recap

February always goes by super fast and this one was no different. So here's the long of it for the short month:

Ben - Mustache still growing. Since I cannot stand to look at him for very long I don't know what else he did.

Miles - Ramped up the potty training to level two - venturing out of the house without a diaper. Unfortunatly, he also doesn't want to wear big boy undies - so commando it is - luckily when you are two, there is not much there to hurt. And while he is no where near getting the potty training achievment award he does insist on standing while peeing and can get the stool (the kind you stand on), pull down his pants and go by himself - and manage to get most of it in the bowl.

Avery - Started ballet and insists that she is as graceful as a swan.

Me - The list of things I did not get done in Feb is certainly longer than things I accomplished. For instance I didn't do: my taxes, finish writing thank you notes from Christmas/kids bdays, clean out my junkified car, organize the pile of stuff in my closet, get a Facebook account etc. etc. But I did go to a lot of tile showrooms, stone yards and hardware stores. And of course started my gymnsatics class.

I also got bit by our neighbors dog. I did cross over the electric dog fence to knock on their door so I guess I was just asking to have three large dogs rush me and bite me through my jeans leaving a puncture wound and bruising. I didn't know which dog it was until Ben got bit on the arm by the Weimaraner a few weeks later (He called it a nip but he had the same type of wound I did). Apparently this type of dog does not like strangers but are friendly to children and aggresive in play. Looks like we need to familarize ourselves real quick. And not go over the fence line.

No comments: