Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This is why I don't bake*



I keep slicing off thin layer after thin layer until the entire pan is gone. I hadn't made brownies in over a year and was just craving some. They used to be known as my favorite food. This batch was particularly decadent, like Martha herself. The recipe will be posted here. Ben always says I should have just made them (cake, brownies, etc.) from a box and it would be better. Au contraire mon frere. You just have unrefined taste buds.





*I also hate the precise science of baking (i.e.-measuring things).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This post makes me feel better because I do the same thing! I have learned to make cupcakes instead of a whole cake because then it's not as easy for Dave to tell how much I have eaten!

Sarah said...

The shocker for me is when the pan is almost gone. Did I really eat all that? Oh my.

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

I pretty much ate a whole batch of cookies today (i didn't have any waffles:) so it happens to us all:) I got tagged and I want to tag you! I'm sure you've been tagged before but I want to see it! Here are your questions-
1. 10 years ago:
2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
3. Snacks I enjoy:
4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
5. 5 places I have lived:
6. 5 jobs that I have had:
7. 3 of my BAD habits
8. 5 Random Things people don't know about me:
4 (or 5) people I tag:

Ryan Amber and Family said...

Ryan is so opposite its not funny!!
Ok so we miss you and I have Avery's sweater. Don't know how I got it from Grandmas house but...
Madison was trying to wear it cause it is so cute!!
I saw your recipe on we dine. I would love to try. I have been craving brownies too. But I have to find something good.