Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Friday, February 29, 2008

February Recap

We spent half of Feb in California and came back to longer days in Hawaii (not a bad month if you ask me). We didn't celebrate Valentines Day or our 12-year anniversary (first date) but we did note their passing. We are super romantic and sentimental if you haven't noticed. So what did happen...

Ben -

Avery -

I'm coming up with nothin for these two. February goes by too fast, even when it is a leap year, and I'm writing this in mid-March so yeah, nothing.

Miles - Learned how to jump. This was monumental and took months of practice.

Me - I have encountered a blogging problem. I can't stop reading others posts when I get a moment and thus my own suffers. You may have noticed that I won't post for a week or so and then a flurry of new posts appear. I have even been known to have backdated posts over a week old that appear out of nowhere and often amongst previously published posts which might lead some of you to question how you missed that, or more likely they go unnoticed (but because blogging is primarily therapy for me that's of minor concern). For instance, this post is being completed on March 10 (happy 30th Amy T) but because I started it on Feb 29 that's where it appears.

So once again I find myself blogging against the clock...or battery life. I am hoping that I can check friends blogs (and friends of friends blogs) leave a few comments and still remember the pressing tidbits and/or drama that led me to the computer in the first place before the last bit of juice is gone, forcing me to give in to sleep like it does my laptop (getting up to plug it in is not an option). Anyhow, perhaps March and/or April will bring increased efficiency instead of the other option which would be less friends who blog.

Allright. This recap is over.
....

Oh wait. I forgot I had a slideshow. This may salvage this disaster of a post after all. We went to Legoland for Avery's last bday celebration. It was fun.


1 comment:

TOVAR said...

I bet it was really hard for your family to leave California. The pictures of Lego land were hilarious. I can only imagine what the people look like who spend the hours assembling such things. (Especially since most of the "ladies" are scantily clad)