Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Back.

It's strange to be coming home to Hawaii and it's still just as gorgeous as ever but I am so over it. The waterfalls, the sunshine, longer days and aloha spirit. Whatever. It actually is awfully hot and I saw a couple of mosquitoes scoping out my ankles, oh and it rained for three minutes. I can't wait to get out of here. The new picture above was supposed to be more of a hello I'm back sort of gesture but it looks more like the goodbye variety of Aloha. The beginning of a long, sad farewell to one of the best years of our life...

2 comments:

jen said...

awh so sad! you are one of the lucky ones. and this doesn't have to be aloha forever. you are in charge of your destiny, well when the military is done with you. it was nice to see you lynn, and YOU look fabulous my dear!

Fong said...

Hey Lynn! I was sad that I didn't get to see you at Shawn and Darcy's Super Bowl gathering. I must have just missed you. You look great and your kids are adorable. I think it's good that you are putting them in modeling. Nothing like saving early for college.

Patrick is doing good. He is in Orlando. We saw him last fall when he came to visit.