Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Speaking of Bananas...


I cannot stop making Chelsey's banana bread. I have the recipe memorized. I can even half, double or triple it in my head with relative ease and I am not a math person...but I am a FOOD person! It takes less than 6 minutes to whip up, and that includes getting the ingredients out of the cabinets. Beat that Rachel Ray! Last night for our Family Home Evening treat I threw in some wheat germ, chocolate chips and walnuts for added nutrition (flavonoids, Omega 3's and whatever wheat germ is good for). And not only can I not stop making it. I cannot stop eating it! Usually bananas are only good to me when they barely lose that last tinge of green (about one day) but now I almost can't wait for them to get "old".

2 comments:

sara said...

i love the wikipedia definition of f.h.e. you need to ship a loaf or two out here.

Unknown said...

glad someone is using the recipe, I havn't made it since I posted the recipe!