Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

B-A-N-A-N-A-S





We just discovered yet another fruit tree in our jungle of a backyard. Bananas! They were just hiding among some other palms.



Add that to the Guava, Pumelos (technically our neighbors tree but they said we can have some), Mango and Coconuts and we have quite the tropical fruit salad! All ours for only $2900 a month!
















Avery and Elmo watching the trees grow.

Here is some Bonus material for the grandparents (in other words boring for everyone else) of Miles w/ his Pumelo. I think he is giving it a medical exam:


7 comments:

sara said...

$2900 well spent.

April said...

I love the tropical fruit, but I really had to comment about something else...how did you get Avery in Primary a year early? I HATE nursery. I HATE being in nursery every week to protect my nearly 4 year old from the 2 year old tyrants. Why doesn't the Primary Prez care about my plight? I volunteered to teach the sunbeams! Tell me your secrets! :)

alise said...

P-A-R-A-D-I-S-E.

Lynn said...

to april- is it a year early or was she just born two weeks late? :) the primary pres. (i won't name name to get anyone in trouble but you know her) basically gave kim and i the choice to have the girls move up or stay behind. then when we moved i just told them that a. had been in primary for 7 months already and that she could go back to nursery if they wanted but b/c they only had one other sunbeam they were glad to have her join the class. now that she's in their i've never wanted to be in primary more. i'm always peeking in. but anyhow, i think it depends on the situation of the ward, if their nursery if overloaded or vice versa. it would be fine if they had a jr. & sr. nursery. also, i plan on avery "repeating" sunbeams next year. i don't know why they don't let the kids move up on their bday anyway. at least you don't have much longer to wait.

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

7ft??!! Please tell me I don't look that tall! And hopefully our baby won't be that huge (if it's a girl....)??:) I love bananas, you lucky!

April said...

Lynn,
As always, your genius shines through. I wish I had thought of it all sooner!

Unknown said...

How fun. Dave and I have an orange and a lime tree in our back yard. We can't wait to see if they grow fruit this winter. I like the onsie Miles has on, he looks very tough!