Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Little Mermaid..and her brother

Speaking of swimmers:
We've got a medley relay team here - Miles does back and breast stroke, Avery brings it home with the fly (at least the dolphin kick) and freestyle.















Note- That is not Miles nor Avery coughing in the third video, and yes, those are the same goggles I was wearing in 2000. Apparently they don't get much exposure to the elements.


Okay gpa, you're the judge. Does she qualify for the grand prize?

6 comments:

alise said...

Avery is a great swimmer! I am so lazy, I need to get some videos up on my blog. So fun to see you guys "live."

sara said...

i can't believe it! you have to teach my kids how to swim.

jen said...

Oh My Gosh, I can't believe Miles is swimming and pushing a stroller in the other video! We really need to come visit so Miles can teach Alyssa :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Avery! Wow! What a swimmer. Looks like granpa mark should be buying you a new pretty pink bicycle. Are you sure that was you? You looked like a beautiful mermaid. I want you to go shopping with your mom and dad for your bike. Shop around so you get the one you want. Love you. Grandpa Mark

TOVAR said...

Not surprised that your kids are so water loving. I'm sure that some of the chlorine must have slipping into your genetic coding after how many hours of grueling practices and meets. I think I will force my kids to watch those videos several times a day to get them ready for swim class this fall.

Anonymous said...

Loved the vidoes! Makes me miss you guys so much.