Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Monday, August 6, 2007

I want these...


Not the legs. The sandals...I mean slippers (that's what you're supposed to call them in Hawaii) , they are called Fit Flops and since I don't have a gym membership I need them. I think they're cute anyhow, and they are sold out everywhere, which always makes me want something more (like the Wii that I desperately had to have but haven't played in months).


Here's what the website says about them:
Every step you take in the FitFlop helps tone and trim your legs. The FitFlop's uniquely built multi-density midsole activates muscles midstep to help tone your thighs, your calves and your glutes. In fact, FitFlops are biomechanically engineered to absorb shock, lessen joint strain, and recreate the gait of barefoot walking - but with a powerful new built-in micro-wobbleboard workout-enhancing effect. Available in UK women's sizes 4-8 in Red and Black (Sorry, blue is not available until July). RRP £36. Patent pending.


I wonder if they work if you wear them while you sit and blog...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh I think I could use a pair of those too! What a dream come true, your shoes do all the work for you!

alise said...

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to exercise if you live in Hawaii. The beauty of the surroundings naturally transforms you into a tropical goddess. Ah, at least that is what I imagine. So wish I lived there.

Anonymous said...

I'd love these slippers! Have you tried the Reef "Slaps"? Although they won't do the work for you, they have an arch support and are very comfy.
Miss you guys! Nancy