Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

How late do you stay up?

I've got kids in bed, bra removed (I probably just lost some readers right there) Chelsey's banana bread in hand, and a glass of milk on the rocks ready to catch up on some good Wed. night TV here. Excellent dancing tonight on SYTYCD. My favorites were Lacey/Pasha's hip hop (thanks goodness no one tried to Krump this week) and wowie Neil and Sabra's Apprentice-esque boardroom jazz routine! I've decided that Cat Deely is one of the best reality show hosts. She's cute. Although Ben (maybe it's an aspiring plastic surgeon in the making) can't get over her crooked nose but I think she wears it well!

Has anyone seen Carson Daly's show lately? He's lost like 30 lbs. Unfortunately, it still doesn't make him funny.

Conan O'Brian on the other hand has really grown on me. I remember watching him when I was living in China and he just got on my nerves but now he is truly hilarious. And Jay and Dave don't have the jokes they used to either. Although I do look forward to Ross the Intern! Anyhow, I can't wait for Conan to take over the Tonight Show and I vote for Joel McHale from The Soup to take over for Dave.

In completely unrelated taste changes, I used to prefer flour tortillas to corn...maybe that's because you can't get a decent flour tortilla out of a package (and making them, although delicious, is time consuming and messy)

When you start musing over tortillas it's time to go to bed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I also vote for Joel to take over for Dave! I love watching the soup!

alise said...

I LOVE David Letterman, you meanies :). I guess I'm just old

Lynn said...

I love Dave also. I will always choose to watch him over Leno but he's gonna have to be replaced sometime.

I like how Dave ogles women.