Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby Carrier

I forgot about something that deserves it's place in Cruz's life history. When he was about 4 days old and I wasn't used to having a baby around I left him unattended with his siblings (he was asleep on the couch, they were watching tv). When I came back downstairs they were putting him - or had put him rather - in a tote bag because they wanted to carry him upstairs to their room. I was appalled and told them as much but when I carried him (still in the bag) to show Ben what his children had done I actually thought it made quite a good newborn satchel. Cruz slept through the whole thing.

Dramatic reenactment below:

4 comments:

TOVAR said...

Good thing God built babies sturdy. I swear that if an adult would have to go through what babies go through on a daily basis, the population would drastically decrease.

jillybean's world said...

the reenactment was very convincing. i really thought it was cruz!

Pattersons said...

oh my! so glad babies ARE sturdy:)

Merrill Brower said...

Oh gee. I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life. Maybe it's funnier, and scarier having one about Cruz's age myself. Your blog is always good for some quality chuckles.