Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Newborn Photos



I've never had proper newborn photos taken of my other two so I was super excited when I had an offer for a photo shoot in exchange for some real estate advice (I totally got the better end of that deal as you will see). I will post more soon but if you are interested you can check some of them out now on Sara W.'s blog - not our usual Sara W. of photographic genius but another one. If you're ever in Japan and need great photos she's your woman.

These pics were taken on Cruz's one week birthday and I will treasure them forever.

(And for Rachelle who seeks evidence of my double chin - it's right there about eleven pics down. It goes nicely with his delicious back rolls. Honestly, had I known I might be in so many photos I might have tried to do something about myself - on the other hand, why not have an accurate record of what I looked like at that point in time?)

10 comments:

nathan said...

Talk about return on investment! Those pictures are priceless!

TOVAR said...

Stunning photos! As for the double chin. . .honey, anyone would have looked like that at that angle!

Ruby in the Rough said...

Wow!!! Amazing photos! Too bad Sara's moving, but maybe I'll look up her friend Jen.

And you looked so beautiful in those pictures!

Wilde ones said...

Those pictures are amazing! I love every single one. So little and so sweet. The time goes too quickly.

JMK said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet pea! Those pictures are just adorable. I wish mine were newborns all over again so I could take some pictures like those:)

Pattersons said...

he's perfect lynn! aren't you glad you had pics. taken of him as newborn?:) priceless.

Don & Cindie said...

Lynn! Long time no see (or hear). I decided to see what you guys were up to and checked out your blog, and whoa - you had another baby! Congratulations - he's beautiful. I love the name too. So glad to see life is going well for you. What a beautiful family you have!

Erika said...

gorgeous pics! Love your comments about savoring him!

Tarah said...

Love the photos, another photogenic Westbrook I see :)

Jennie said...

Paternity leave? Think Dave can get out of a week of inpatient medicine 2nd year for that week of paternity leave? How did Ben do it. Please tell me.