Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cruz and Avery

Before the baby was born Avery said she wasn't going to change diapers. But she does. She also holds him when I need a hand and the two of them do a fantastic tango (although I might put that one on hold for a bit for fear of shaken baby syndrome when he gets whipped around). She is super calm and naturally maternal. But she's also got her own stuff going on. That's what's great about having a six year old - she'll help when I need her to but she doesn't crowd me when I'm nursing like a certain three year old. She even keeps that three year old occupied when I need time alone. I wonder if Cruz will like playing Barbies as much as Miles does? He apparently enjoys Barbie books - even at 5 days old.
The flour-sack hold technique I guess.

3 comments:

Pattersons said...

so funny! sila is the exact same way. it's nice-most of the time:)

JMK said...

What a sweet big sister. Don't you just love watching their love for the new baby! Glad you have a little helper.

TOVAR said...

Mia totally has those pj's. The flour sack technique seems quite effective.