Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

What will he look like?

I don't know but we'll find out soon enough. My toenails are painted, legs are shaved and I'm heading out to have a baby. There's no turning back now.


(and I prepared this post before I was in labor. i'm sure i'm in much too much pain right now to be blogging.)



Here is the profile pic from Baby #3's ultrasound in October.





Miles:



Day One
































Two Months




Avery:









Day One


































Two Months


Me



I don't have one of Ben.


*Both kids two months photos by Aunt Sara.

6 comments:

Kimi said...

And you wonder why you have that permanent wrinkle on your forhead?!?! Looks like you've been making that face since birth!!!! :) LOL... cant wait to see lil Walker Wade Kobyron Westbrook...

m.m. said...

wow...avery and miles really looked alike! i'm so excited to see the little man. good luck!!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

I heard!!!:)) I'll keep checking for pics! I'm checking ur blog from my phone so I can only see pieces of ur blog at a time and at first I thought "who is that cute guy holding Avery?":)) can't wait to meet number 3!!!

TOVAR said...

Congrats! Post pictures pronto Ben. Lynn, I am sure your body will look better than mine has for a long time and you just delivered. Way to go!

Andy and Yolanda said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to see pics of the new little guy!

Sarah said...

So exciting! Can't wait to hear what his name will be. Keep us posted on everything.