Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gavin Rayne

Tarah recently reminded me of names I liked in high school - and not that I was aspiring to be a young mother but had I had a baby boy in 1995 or 1996 his name probably would have been Gavin Rayne (and Glycerine would have been the soundtrack to his birth). Anyhow, we are no closer to having a name for our baby then were a few weeks ago but here is our list that grows more ridiculous by the second (there are a couple on here that are jokes, but some that you might think are jokes are serious contributions from the baby's daddy). I just want to wait and see what the guy looks like and then decide, it worked for Avery (who would have been Reese if I would have been able to convince Ben to come to terms with a name before she was born).

*The girl names are just in case.






And Avery's "List uv nams" :

(Her first choice to name the baby is Tom - and variations of, such as - Tomy, Tomy Tom & Tomy Tom Tom. If Ben could choose from her list he would for sure pick Exzavion and Tyvel. I like Tiny.)



14 comments:

Sarah said...

I think your list looks pretty good actually--lots of names I would seriously consider.

And I'm glad to see that Lincoln (Lekin) and Jace (Jas) appear to have made Avery's list. My kids always choose their friend's names too. =)

Here's hoping your little guy makes his appearance soon--keep us posted for sure!

TOVAR said...

I love how Avery's list reminds me of those baby shower games with the two parent's names as the letter choices. Good luck. I felt that number three was a weird limbo pregnancy and birth situation. Go for Xavier. X-Men are tough stuff.

Suzanne said...

Lots of luck. You guys have done great with names so far -- what's w/the girl names?

Tarah said...

Kimo? Really? I would have no choice but to call himKimi sabe. But perhaps I am just disappointed that Glycerine won't accompany him into the world ;)

Tarah said...

Kimo sabe. Darn spellcheck.

Tarah said...

What about Jerome? You could call him Jr. ;)

Terese said...

Hey! It was so great to catch up on your blog! I'm so excited for you to have #3. We love having three. Good luck with everything. I will keep a close watch on your blog now:)

Casey said...

you should do a blog poll, and let your readers vote for the name. jeff and i both vote for "jermajesty."

Ashley Locke said...

Not that you care, but I really like Quinn, Owen, and Clay :) I hope to get news asap that he is here, and named!! :)

amy Woolace said...

I think that Avery is leaning toward Tom or tomtom, both of which are great. (or Jew).
Maybe Tarah remembers what I was going to name my kids in h.s. too, because we need help. Tarah you out there?

Good luck with the name game hun, you'll do great. Can't wait to meet him!

Pattersons said...

oh boy...lots to choose from! i say go with a hawaiian name-he is hawaiian after all:)

Jennie said...

My vote is for Gabe. Avery, Miles and Gabe. It fits.

Kathleen Ainsworth said...

I like Gabe too. Although Avery has some pretty classic ideas. Maybe Gabe Tom Tom? CAn't wait to see him! I wish we could come to Washington.

Kimi said...

What about Benjirmajesty? Or Lynnbob? I'm surprised Kobe didn't make the list either... Number3 could also work as well :) My personal fav if I ever (stress the ever) have a boy, I will name him Walker Texas Ranger! LOL Drove by Navy Medical yesterday, made me think of when Avery was born... ps don't sign that girl up for the spelling bee any time soon ;)