Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

TCI- Day Six {Underwater}






















































































































































































































I was not disappointed by the snorkeling in Turks and Caicos (mostly just with my inability to get photos to lay out the way I want to on Blogger) although I was hoping to see a starfish and some seahorses like in the brochures. But Ben and Brady saw an Eagle Ray and Ben and I saw a nurse shark on the last day so it was quite exciting. Not to mention the seafans, brain coral and colorful fishes made for an overall enjoyable experience.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

If you ever figure out photo layout on Blogger, please let me know. It's a mystery to me too.