Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Monday, February 17, 2014

White Sands, NM








 Running, rolling, sledding.  The Southwest's version of snow!


 There must be an ocean over there somewhere...



 Gypsum treasures shared with us by the park ranger.

 Documentation of Miles' long hair that I hate and hope he will agree to cut soon (he says he wants to get it long enough so he can see what it tastes like...great)



Real estate signs do not make for good sand sleds, despite what some on the Internet might say. 

2 comments:

Ruby in the Rough said...

Wow! I don't even recognize Miles with that hair! He's getting so big. . . and losing teeth too, I see? Ah I miss your kids!

bethy said...

Hi Lynn, I had to create a simple blog for a class I'm taking. I thought about how fun it was to read your blog and thought I'd catch up. Your family is darling. I wish you were on facebook so I could see regular updates. Our family is now a family of seven, three girls and two boys. We love these kids to pieces and look forward to watching them grow. If you're ever in AZ please stop by. :)