Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Winter Recital

We just got back from a lovely two hours spent listening to beginning violin students.  Each time I look forward to these performances and then each time I am reminded that there is indeed something worse than listening to your own children trying to tame the strings...and of course that is listening to other peoples children.  I had to do it, now so do you.

Avery will will playing an 'Ode to Joy' remix for you, followed by Miles with a Norwegian childrens song 'Klokken Atte' played with a very out of tune E string for your enhanced listening pleasure.



I personally like this snippet of Miles enjoying the other performances.  The music is actually not half bad on this one. 


4 comments:

Nancy said...

:)

Jennie said...

it is a shame I love the violin so well because i could never tolerate listening to my children practice it. So I will never have a concert violinist. Props to you Lynn

JMK said...

Oh my gosh, that was awesome! I love the video capturing another dad taking a picture of Miles sleeping!

Erick & Norma said...

I loved how miles woke up with everyone clapping and started clapping himself :) lol!