Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Pics

I like that the kids still share a bed.  I'm surprised that no one has wanted to move up to the top bunk.  Wouldn't this picture have been cuter if taken with Instagram?  But my phone disqualifies me from Instagram.  And my iPad doesn't have a camera.  Poor poor me.  

In this photo Avery is reading a book about Beatrix Potter.  Cruz is studying up on the ways of the Big Bad Wolf and Miles is playing the GameBoy that his friend lent him for 'eleven days'.  Ben told him he couldn't play on it since it was bedtime, but I overrode that since they were being so good and so quiet and every time he would look up at me he would flash me a little dimpled smile.  Miles helped justify  the decision by saying that I am the boss of dad since I'm older.  This is true. 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Love, love, love this photo!

TD said...

I am the boss of Gavin too. It's rad.

JMK said...

So sweet that they all share a bed!! Love it!

Adoption for Us said...

I like being the boss of Craig as well. I'm excited to be neighbors with you! Fort Bliss, here we come!