Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of School - 3rd and K

It's time! 
 
Boo for having to wake up to an alarm and for having to make lunches, but hooray for structure and learning and a few hours of peace at home. 
 




 Meanwhile...back at the shack...
 
 
 
Actually when he woke up he decided on his own that he needed to go to the bus stop.  So he packed his lunchbox, put on Miles' flip flops and shuffled out to wait for the bus.  The long adventure can be viewed here (if you are related and just can't get enough or if you are very bored).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Cruz is ready for school- he's got his spoon! :)

Darcy Patterson said...

The video was hilarious! I think I could watch Cruz all day! I was laughing so hard when he started to sing and dance!! I need to remember to video tape my kids, although not sure they are as cute as that! Orin would be jealous that your kids get to take the bus. I'm not that brave here! :)

JMK said...

I loved the video! He is adorable!

Erika said...

that was so great! Loved the pjs and spoon!