Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Monday, June 11, 2012

"If you don't bileve me, chek my mouth" or {Toothfairy - Round two}


check out that little nub hanging down.


The first one fell out in the middle of the night. This one came out while eating pizza and bounced around on the wood floor before it came to a stop. The first tooth earned 6 glittered quarters, the second earned a dollar bill with a slight dusting of the same glitter wrapped in dental floss (I sure hope the tooth fairy doesn't get locked up for defacing currency).  Although the second tooth was apparently less profitable, it did come with a note from the tooth fairy (for one of her bottom teeth she lost while we were in California last year she earned a whopping $7 and a goody bag.  so I suggest if you have any control over it, lose your teeth in California)* Since it's a little tough to read, and I'm sure you are dying to know what the tooth fairy had to say, I know I was, here is a transcription:

~
Dear Avery, 
I cannot believe you lost another tooth!  Thank you for your nice notes.  To answer your questions, there are millions of tooth fairies all over the world.  I was assigned to follow your family about three years ago.  I have watched you grow!
What do we do with the teeth you ask. We grind them up to build our fairy houses in the highest tree tops.  I will keep watching for more teeth.  It won't be long until I am collecting teeth from Miles. 
I will be watching you!
Tooth Fairy #29
~

Tooth Fairy #29 is male and I'm surprised that our family didn't get assigned Tooth Fairy #24 'Black Mamba', myself.

* Specifically, lose them at Uncle Brady and Aunt Theresa's house.  (While there, one blond tooth fairy slipped $5 under the pillow, not knowing that one spanish-speaking fairy was going to be delivering a goody bag with various treats and $2.  When blond tooth fairy went back to retrieve the fiver, the tooth loser, in her sleep, had already discovered it and had it gripped tightly in her paws.  

3 comments:

Berd said...

Wow, your tooth fairy is very creative! Ours is very boring. I wonder if we can fire him/her and put in a request for #29...

JMK said...

OMG Julia writes notes to the toothfairy too always (well, 3 times now) with lots of questions!! She recently also asked what her fairy did with the teeth. Did you know, her fairy turns them into fiary dust!! We have fairy "Ana". She has curly blond hair! Yes, she had to draw a self portrait one night!

JMK said...

My instagram is jmk329