Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Belize - South Water Caye






A thirty minute boat ride the next morning and our vacation could finally really begin. South Water Caye was our intended destination, and our splurge of the trip - we were celebrating our 10th anniversary after all.

We stayed at Pelican Beach Resort, in the Sandpiper Suite (pictured below). This sparse 'ecolodge' is the perfect place to get away from it all. They offered three simple meals a day, a set menu reflective of local cuisine, which was cool. Then there was plenty of time for water activities, and lounging.





























We choose this place, because of all of Belize's 200+ cayes and atolls, this one looked the most amazingly perfect for the kind of adventure we wanted to have. There was not one shred of disappointment.


2 comments:

JMK said...

Looks like something you only see in the movies or magazines! I think I want to go next year for my 10th!

Erick & Norma said...

I'm so glad you went back in time to tell us about your trip. It looks like you guys had an amazing time and the scenery is so beautiful. You guys are definitely more adventurous than I am! I'm not sure I would have even attempted to try iguana.