Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fat Lip


Just as Ben was walking out the door to go watch a fight Miles crashed and burned on a neighbors too small bike. Ben said he needed stitches and I incredulously asked him if he was going to do it...I forget, one, that Ben really is a doctor and two, that the face actually falls under his realm of care. So I hesitantly gave authorization. Miles didn't like the "pinch burn" (the numbing shot) but otherwise handled it like champ...while looking like first runner up.






3 comments:

JMK said...

Your boys are just too cute!! Miles and Caroline are now in the same club, "My Daddy sewed me up at home club".

nathan said...

I don't know if it is just the fat lip (or maybe the freckles?), but in these pictures, Miles looks like Kit (when Kit was a kid).

Jennie said...

Dave gives me a hard time too when I question his Dr. skill. And for the record, I don't let him touch the kids for stuff like that because I don't want him to be the "bad guy" but really it's because the kids scream way louder when it is him trying to fix them up and I would prefer him holding them while someone else does the job to having to hold them screaming while he does it.