Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Friday, August 26, 2011

What's Blooming







I may have 8 foot tall quinoa plants growing in the garden but I am really most excited about the flowers. Makes me forget about the sad state of the tomatoes.

Top to Bottom:

Begonia*
Begonia
Fuchsia - "Blackie"
Cordyline, aka Hawaiian Good Luck Plant, aka Ti Plant
Hydrangea - Peegee 'Limelight'
Rose
Stargazer Lily

*I HATE the look of Begonia leaves but I love the flowers, they have the craziest stamens!

4 comments:

JMK said...

So beautiful!!

The McKinstry Family said...

I love the beautiful flowers!!! You have quite the green thumb:)

TOVAR said...

Those are beautiful. I love how you have things perfect down to the last detail. You rock. I am simply loving the fact that I only have to keep a one bedroom apartment clean for the next month and you have loads of beautiful flowers adorning your magazine photo shoot home with genius kids. Way to make motherhood and housewifeness look good!

Breeana said...

Completely gorgeous! I just sent you an email about getting together. Let me know if you don't get it. I don't know if the email address I have for you is current. :)