Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh Victoria!

I had really been hoping to celebrate Thanksgiving in Peru this year, but I decided to do right by Cruz and opt out of the trip to go pick up our favorite manny-turned-missionary, McKay. But I still couldn't resist going on a trip so we hopped on the M.V. Coho and took a trip to visit our neighbors to the north.



Once we boarded, Ben assumed his usual posture for travel.

One of the best things about vacation, and I'm sure most will agree, is that you are pretty much required to eat out. So we did.

Avery got to experience a proper high tea.










Chinatown. Where this family of 5 shared take out noodles from one box, with one fork while standing on the sidewalk. We are a class act let me tell you.
The Empress.
Floating houses at Fishermans wharf.
Sealife.


Parliament building at night and harbor ferry waltz to Nutcracker Suite.

5 comments:

nathan said...

I like the picture of the crocodile!

jen said...

you are such a fun and adventurous mom!

TOVAR said...

I love me some Canada. I love that they have high tea and all sort of other quaint things to be a part of.

louva said...

Brings back good memories. Really enjoyed the Island. Felt like we were in another world!

Ashley Locke said...

Sounds fun!!!! Love the Chinatown dinner!! ;)