Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Martha and Sara.







---
---
---------
---
---
There's nothing that will get me up and blogging like someone I know being on TV, and this one may be the holy grail of television appearances. So set your DVR because Sara Westbrook is going to be on The Martha Stewart Show. On THANKSGIVING DAY!! Hallmark Channel. Check it out. Her name is even on the website! Speaking of websites, you won't be sad if you check out Sara's http://www.onecharmingparty.com/. I'm so happy to have known her before she was famous. ;)
Gather some paper bags and craft along, they are going to be making this. This is a pairing that was meant to be.
--
PS- Sara, can you ask Martha how to properly load silverware in the dishwasher?


4 comments:

Erick & Norma said...

Congrats to Sara, that is awesome! I'm looking forward to checking out the show tomorrow. I've checked out one charming party, I LOVE the site!! I think I might even make a paper bag turkey even though we have no kiddos to share in the enjoyment!

sara said...

i wish i had read this before i left, i would have asked her.

bethy said...

WOW! That is pretty neat-o! I need to get on a tv program now to make it on your blog. Do they have any shows about women who, ummmmmm, let's see, ...ok so there's not really anything too extaordinary about me. DARN!

Way to go, Sara! :)

Suzanne said...

Just to clarify, I am nowhere close to Martha's league, but I loved watching Sara & she is a natural fit!!! However, I do know how Martha recommends to load silverware -- knives down, everything else up - from my Martha discipleship days (they didn't last too long).