Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Monday, August 16, 2010

I think I remember how to do this.

Been on vacation (although really, when is traveling with 3 kids by yourself a vacation?). Lost a computer and all of it's contents two days before getting external hard drive in the mail to back up all files in case of emergency. Hoping to recover pictures because I have some major backposting to do. Didn't feel like I missed much being offline for a while. But, I'm a little bit scared to check my email. And considering how long it is taking me to figure out how to upload current pictures I'm not sure how quickly I'll be up and running. But just a warning. I am going to start from today and work backward...and forward at the same time. If I can find a USB port. Now the baby is awake and I squandered my free time.

But the good news is...summer finally came.

1 comment:

JMK said...

Torture. Definition: Traveling alone w/ 3 children.