Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Three months of Cruz

I'm three months old. What have I been up to during my short time on earth? The usual...




Immunizations.

Watching TV with my brother. I wish I could have some chocolate milk.







Doing Yoga.





Riding bikes. I know, I should really be wearing a helmet.




Watching Basketball.
They keep dressing me up in this same outfit when people come over.

Here I am happy that the Lakers are winning.


Here I am cheering.


Getting rolled. This happens at least twice a day.



This is what I look like most of the time.



Sometimes like this.


But mostly like this. I don't like people to know what I'm thinking.


7 comments:

Casey said...

maya is drooling over these cruz photos. and yes lynn, you're right about it being 9 months since we saw you guys. i'm pretty sure this little one was conceived the day we flew back home.

Pattersons said...

that cruz is a looker! love love LOVE his laker attire...especially the headband-NICE!

amy said...

So funny! Looking sharp and handsome!
Can't wait to meet him.
Love ya!

Unknown said...

Cute pics!

TOVAR said...

That last picture is making me chortle. I love that he gets to sport the Lakers gear often. Probably as often as my kids get to sport their Y shirts.

Amazing Grace said...

I'm getting weepy just looking at your sweet family, such beauty.
I remember when you and Ben were just dating. I feel old. I love looking at your blog, congrats on everything!
Love ya.

bethy said...

I love the look on Cruz's face in his carseat. Sweet! What a cute little guy.

YEA!! Go Lakers! That was a nail biting finals series for me. Tim was confidant all along that they would pull it off but it nearly gave me an ulcer. We got to go to some of the Laker/Suns games for the conference finals which was totally fun. It's nice being able to see them play for a reasonable price in Phoenix. No such luck in L.A.