Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Sandwich Stoppe

Just wanted to spread the word about Anna and Mese Ugapo's new restaurant in Beaumont -




The Sandwich Stoppe.

225 E 6th St Beaumont, CA 92223
951-845-9344


Mon-Fri 9am-4pm




Go there to get some tasty food. I've never eaten there personally but I have had food prepared by them elsewhere and I think a restaurant is a great place to showcase their talents. Also, I want them to still be in business the next time I make it down. If you have eaten there feel free to leave comments on your favorite menu item (that way I know what to order ;)). Also if I have any info wrong let me know so I can fix it.

3 comments:

Tarah said...

Oh hey! I didn't realize that they bought it! We had sandwiches from there the other day!

Pattersons said...

here are my faves: the monster sandwich-i can only eat half(i can eat the whole thing if i try:)tchc-turkey,cucumber,ham & cream cheese:it's so good. and their crispy things are good, they include: fried mushrooms,mozzarella sticks, & sesame wings...mmmmm good. also, their oatmeal raisin, & peanut butter oatmeal cookies are delish! yeah, i guess you could say we frequent there a lot. oh, how could i have forgotten the "mason burger", so exclusive, it's not on the menu. mason has to blog about that one. thanks a bunch lynn:)

Lamese "Mese" Ugapo II said...

Lynn, you are the best. With all the choices we offer on the menu, I have to say that our biggest seller is probably our simple yet satisfyingly scrumptious Chicken Salad Sandwich. Try it on our Squaw bread. It's our most requested bread. But there are plenty to choose from if chicken salad is not your thing. We just launched the website 2 days ago: www.thesandwichstoppe.com - Check it out. We look forward to seeing you there.