Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's only suffering if you don't like it.


Triple Threat Tri Series - Race #2
Sprint 1/2 mile swim, 15 mile bike, 5K run
(My number was 866 - not 998 like I wore it on my bike helmet.)


The two Sara(h)'s and myself pre-race.

Saw this sign right before entering lake for start of race. Decided to try to outswim larvae.
Felt a little dizzy after swim - but not itchy. That is not me in the wetsuit.
This is where I bonked. Could someone get this gal a Coke?

Stats:
Overall* Age ----- Swim ----- ----- Bike ----- ----- Run ----- Total
Place Rank Name Age Rnk Time Pace Rnk Time Pace Rnk Time Pace Time
17 4 Lynn Westbrook 31 2 13:54 27:48 6 51:42 3:27 7 28:27 9:29 1:34:04
Times include transitions.

3 comments:

Erika said...

very impressive...haven't done one since 2006....can't even imagine trying to swim right now. :)

Lynn said...

I find that being a little more buoyant (soft) these days actually helps in the distance events - that's why I don't need a wetsuit :)

JMK said...

You go girl! Awesome. I'd love to try one again sometime but not in itchy water!! I love how you wore your number upside down!