Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009






This public swim complex is so awesome! It has a waterslide - we didn't realize until after Avery (5) and Addy (4) had gone on a million times that you are supposed to be 42" AND 7 yrs old, a lazy river, a bubble tub dump buckets and more. And it's only $5 for a whole day for 4 and up.
Had I discovered this at the beginning of the summer instead of the very last week I would have taken the $50 I donated* to the pool at the AF base and spent it here.
*I say donated because I bought the family pass for unlimited summer use thinking that it would end up being a better deal than paying the $1 per person per visit. Thanks to Washington's sunny but not always warm summer climate I lost money on this bet.


1 comment:

Erika said...

our area has a couple of these too! I wish they had them when we were little!