Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Miscellany












Cute stuff that came in the mail. The ceramic eggs came from Aunt Britt and they were full of candy but to get it you had to break the egg. This would have been an easy decision for Miles had we let him at it but Avery really suffered over this one. Ultimately hers had an accident and the candy was revealed. Then we poked a hole in Miles' and retrieved the candy out of the back, egg intact. I told Avery I would try to glue her egg back together....someday. The cookies and a box of goodies came from Gma Maggie and another box of goodies came from Gpa Mark makingthis one sweet Easter.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Can my kids get on your mailing list? =)

Pattersons said...

i love those eggs! please add my kids to your mailing list also:)

Kimi said...

I feel sorry for whatever bird had to lay those eggs!!! ouch :)

JMK said...

Wow, don't let my kids see what your Easter bunny brings! Fun, yummy stuff!