Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Postage Due





As Ben pointed out - it probably costs the USPS at least 3 cents to print these little envelopes up to bill me for this penny. This isn't the first time I have had to pay to receive a letter. Many years ago, I remember having to pay 10 cents to receive a letter. Otherwise it was going to be held hostage...or is it for "ransom"? Whatever the case, I'd better pay this puppy before it negatively impacts my credit.

3 comments:

Erick & Norma said...

What happened to cost efficiency?

So are you guys still in Hawaii? Can't wait to hear all about the move and your first impressions of Seattle. We loved it, at least the little we saw of it. Plus, we were kind of spoiled because we happened to be there on one of their first sunny days in months!

Merrill Brower said...

I hope they didn't say to not send any cash. That's be another waste of money to send a check. Gee.

Unknown said...

How rude. They can't even spare you one penny?!