Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Trust me - I'm a Doctor.



Congratulations to Ben for successfully completing and "graduating" from his (first) internship. I never thought I would say this about a surgery internship - but it's been a great year. Congratulations on passing Step 3 and becoming a licensed physician and for being the kind of doctor that any patient would be glad to have.


But seriously, would you let this guy cut on your face?

10 comments:

amy said...

YAY!!! Congrats Ben! Well done. And you too Lynn for hanging in there :)

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Hawaiian Style--my Ben would love it. Of course he'd love to be part Polynesian too...

Heidi said...

wait a minute....Bens a doctor!

Unknown said...

Thats awesome! Can't wait until I can afford him to fix me up after having 10 kids. Dave is still insisting on a basketball team. haha

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

yeah!!! congratulations ben!! i would definitely love to see a doctor sporting the hawaiian print! :)

Sharlene said...

Congrats to you and Ben!! But on to the important things....does this mean a pay raise??? :)

sara said...

when you get desperate enough, you'll do anything and go to any doctor to be fixed. even dr. doogie.

bethy said...

Way to go, Ben!

Hey Lynn, Our blog is now private. Send me an email if you'd like an invite.

bethyover10@yahoo.com

Pattersons said...

way to go guys! the uniform is dashing!

Paola said...

Congratulations! (from both Brian and me.) Loved the Hawaiian outfit under the very proper coat!