Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Friday, March 7, 2008

All Banged Up. Really.

.
.
.
.



I was attacked by a sea urchin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Then I was attacked by my surfboard when I tried to climb to shore.


.
.
.
.
This guy was no help.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But this random guy with the tweezers was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I demanded to be seen by a lifeguard. Luckily I speak fluent pidgin (If you don't you can learn here) otherwise I would have never understood that he was going to get me some vinegar for a good soak and that he also gives surf lessons to da keiki pau hana.
.
.
.
.


One of the offenders friends.

-Just kidding about Ben being no help. There's really nothing you can do. He actually did exactly as asked and took some great pictures.

5 comments:

TOVAR said...

May be this experience will make moving from paradise a little easier. Probably not. Nice pictures Ben.

Sarah said...

No sea urchins here in Washington--so add that to your list of 'pros.' LOL.

Sharlene said...

OUCH! The sacrifices you make for living in paradise. :)

alise said...

More excitement than I've seen all year.

Unknown said...

Ouch! Looks painful!