Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Misadventures in Nursing

Things are getting desperate around here. I am wearing cabbage leaves to dry up my supply and Miles is “drinking” from spray bottles he found under the sink*. I found him with one bottle slightly to his right and one slightly to his left and he was alternating sucking each one.

*One was club soda for cleaning mirrors and the other was something bitter (yes, I tasted it) but non-toxic. I do keep chemicals up high or locked up.

4 comments:

sara said...

you better child proof that cupboard! i know it's non-toxic, but it still makes me nervous.

kelly said...

sounds yummy!

TOVAR said...

Well, you got to improvise sometimes. Poor Miles. . .sometimes the things we love most in life leave before we are ready, but such is life. Great picture!

Unknown said...

Thats awesome. I guess I will have to call you for tips when I am trying to stop breast feeding!