Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Keep your friends close.



Avery was at a party the other day when another Ariel showed up. To her this meant they were instant best friends. She would not let her get more than 5 feet away. It made me think about how an adult would probably get as far away from the person wearing the same outfit as possible. Even as a mom I was thinking, man that other mermaid's wig is so much nicer (meaning that her mother must not have let her play with it for the three weeks prior) but Avery only saw a girl who loves the same things she does. Or is she merely keeping her "enemies" closer.























(Enough muscles for all the ladies)










1 comment:

Tami said...

I totally understand Avery. Tianna was my best friend in Kindergarten eventhough I had never met her before and I never saw her outside of school. Our names both started with T though, so that meant we were the coolest (I'm pretty sure she didn't think we were best friends).