Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Creepy but flattering.

This is a real letter that I just got, sent to Banning Realty (thanks Tarah for forwarding that. Yikes!) If you click on it it should appear larger. This letter came from a correctional facility. I'm not sure why he told me about his hair. I'm not sure why he had a Banning newspaper. I do understand why he might want to write to me...I knew that picture that Sara took for my real estate stuff would get me clients! Photoshop and a skilled hand can make anyone look good.

Now what...do I write him? I feel bad for him. The crime was accidental. Like as in what? He accidentally tied her up and threw her in a river? (You know I love to research so if he does even exist I will find out and I will find out details) Maybe I'll send him a postcard if I'm ever on the North Pole. I wish I could help but he's just gonna have to find another pen pal...Kit, Dave, you guys have a soft spot for criminals. His address is as the bottom.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be sure to give Dave his address, I'm sure he would love a new criminal pen pal!

Darcy Patterson said...

that is hilarious!!! kind of scary though... i probably teach one of his grandchildren!! i love reading your blog, you crack me up!! we miss you guys!

Terese said...

Too funny. I love your comment on the "accident". Josh wrote an inmate once. Luckily we move a lot:)

Anonymous said...

OK lynn - now you need to post this BEAUTIFUL picture of yourself that would entice an "accidental" criminal to want to know you better!!!

sara said...

are you kidding? kit always raves about how nice the criminals are. scary.

Anonymous said...

Another fine BNG resident... Love the blog. Wendy