Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finally! I mean... "Westbrook Nativity '09"







Avery landed the coveted role of Mary, mother of Jesus, this year in the annual Westbrook family nativity. Whether it was because it was her turn or because her mother refused to have her children participate unless her daughter got the starring role we'll never know. Miles made an awesome wise man.

Sorry Sara for stealing these photos without permission. I guess you shouldn't take such good ones (see here and here). If I could find pictures from previous years I would have posted those too.

2 comments:

Pattersons said...

love the pics! what's with the disgruntled angel at the end?:)

Unknown said...

Wow, they are to cute!!! Looking at them made me kinda sad, thinking about when we were kids and the x-mas shows we did. It seems so long ago, my mom has a tape of one of them(we try to watch it every year). I hope all is good with you guys. Nancy