Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Since the people have spoken, I have allowed Ben to post his first entry - as seen below. As for those of you who gave him glowing reviews, you may one day find that in a jealous rage I have blocked your access to the site. Leaving John Emmit as my sole reader. And yes, I can block access at will, in four keystrokes to be exact.

So we'll see how many more he decides to offer up, I guess that will give me a clearer indicator of how busy he really is at work. If he gets up to more than two per month, we might just have to start a new site. I've reserved lynjamin.blogspot.com just in case.

My only problem is how to distinguish between authors. I would like to change the color of the title for each but can't figure out how and altering the font color for the body of the post just doesn't look right. I know that it has our name at the bottom but it doesn't give enough warning. I'll keep working on a solution but am taking suggestions.

3 comments:

jen said...

i like the new title, so creative! but i'm sure ben will only post at his own risk. it's fun to see both perspectives on your adventurous life.

Sarah said...

Ben's was good, but don't worry - I still like your posts better. Keep em coming.

bhamchick said...

Don't worry your posts are still the best-Lynn. Thanks for the entertainment!!