Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thank you Kansas.


Thank you for marching through the madness to secure me a victory in this years bracket. No longer a shadowy figure helping to propel my husband to numerous wins in fantasy sports. I am proud to now have my own silly moniker and rights to the equally silly message board. For some reason I suddenly feel like I should crack open a cold one and start laughing at Old Spice commercials.

So thank you Kansas. And thank you Ben, Dave, Mart, Mark, Kit, McKay, Ryan and Nate. It was a pleasure.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it. Glad you came out on top!

Terese said...

Oh how Josh misses friends like Ben who are actually into sports. These Harvard geeks are pathetic when it comes to b-ball!

Sarah said...

Rock chalk Jayhawks. I have a KU sweatshirt you can borrow if you'd like. Oh wait, it isn't cold enough in Hawaii for sweatshirts. You can wear it when you move here. =)

alise said...

That's really funny. I've got to remind Nate to check your blog.

I keep checking back to see photos and read about what adventures you and your most recent visitors had. I really am going to call you soon.