Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Friday, March 18, 2011

SleepCrawling.


This morning before 6, house completely dark, Cruz woke up, started crying, forcefully wiggled out of his mothers loving embrace, got out of bed (our bed (which is usually his bed between the hours of 2am-9am), not his pack 'n play obviously) and continued crying and searching around the house for me, while I sat in bed trying to figure out what was going on and calling out to him. He went down the stairs, through the kitchen and into the office which is often where I am especially when he wakes up in the morning. When I wasn't there he started his journey back and stopped in the kitchen, sat and cried until I came and picked him up. Then he put his head on my shoulder and went back to sleep. Since I had him to begin with, was calling his name the whole time and it was dark, I can only guess that he was sleepcrawling. Very interesting.

(And if you are going to make me get out of bed before 7, it had better be interesting.)
*The pics abov are not from today, but I thought it was appropriate to display his pretty sweet bedhead.

6 comments:

jillybean's world said...

just so you know..i love reading your blog

JMK said...

Soooo sweet!!

Erick & Norma said...

I've never thought of that before - a baby sleep crawling -- that's crazy! by the way, love the pics, he's such a cutie!

Pattersons said...

hmmm...interesting indeed! love the bedhead pics:)

Suzanne said...

That is one adorable boy.

amy Woolace said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Rock Star!