Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

32...33??

Here I am, the big 3-2 - actually the big 32 and 9 days to be exact - and although 'big' is not the operative word here, I do hope to look a little less...um...healthy when the next bday comes around, but for now I'll just enjoy the fact that carrying some extra padding fills in the burgeoning wrinkles ;)

Until a couple months ago I thought I was going to be turning 33 this year which I was kind of excited about (I just like the way the number looks) but it turns out that I was only 31 all of last year so I guess I get a bonus year. So here's to being 32 all over again!

11 comments:

Ashley Locke said...

Happy Birthday!!
I have a bunch of pictures from your visit to post...hopefully tomorrow!!! Miss you guys and am so excited to plan a trip to see you!

JMK said...

That's so funny! Happy Birthday. I actually thought I was already 33 but not until September! I forget my age all the time.

Erika said...

that's always a nice surprise to find out you're younger than you are. Happy belated Birthday!

Heidi said...

Happy birthday Lynn! I always forget my age too, its because we still feel so younge and thats a good thing! Want to thank you for putting us up at your beautiful house. Was great hanging out with you and the gang. My mom loved it and couldnt get over how great a couple you and Ben are! I know you two were on your best behavior, Ha ha! Love ya..

Sara said...

Happy Belated Birthday! 32 is going to be a good year...I just turned 32 as well!!

Dorothy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorothy said...

Happy Birthday,Lynn. It was great to see you, Ben and the children. Come again soon.
P.S. I wish I could be excited over the age on my next birthday. HA

Andy and Yolanda said...

Happy Belated! I still think that you're 23 :) and the last picture of Cruz is absolutely wonderful:)

Tami said...

You look fabulous for 32, and to think you get to do it all over agian.

TOVAR said...

"healthy". . .good one. I am totally going to use that for describing my curves. Too bad most of my curves are in my chin and belly. Happy 32nd!

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

Happy Birthday!! You look amazing of course! :) We miss ya!