Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mothers Helper

We were meeting with the bishop today for tithing settlement (which indicates to me the start of tax season!) and noticing her energy rearranging boxes and things in his office he asked her if she liked to help mom around the house and she answered "oh yes, I like to vacuum and clean up my toys and I help hold mom on the potty so she doesn't fall in..."

Not true. But what do you say? It might as well be true because I'm not sure of the last time I had any privacy, but I assure you, balance is not an issue.

3 comments:

alise said...

that's sooo funny!! Connor in the store the other day said really loudly--"mom, that old guy behind us can't walk, he needs a cane, I bet he's going to die soon." What do you do?

Terese said...

That Avery is a crack up! I'm sure the bishop's not going to forget that one!

April said...

Kids say the darndest things...and with impeccable timing!