Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

And the winner is...

One lipstick red Live, Love, Laugh will be making it's way to Idaho shortly (just need to know the size) ...



Sorry it took so long. I put it off because really I want everyone to win (maybe I can do another in the future). Shawn, Sarah and Erika's comments made me laugh and Tami would have won if it were pity based instead of randomly chosen by a 3 yr old in gigantic mittens (kidney stones and childbirth simultaneously - really?!). I'm pretty sure Ashley willed herself to win though so looks like no one else stood a chance.


5 comments:

jen said...

OMG Lynn, you poor thing! you're really having contractions and kidney stones??? that is insane. you'll have to tell us more when you're feeling better. well, maybe you got the hard part over already.

jen said...

k, i guess i read it too fast and wasn't paying attention. whew! glad i was mistaken.

Ashley Locke said...

Woooooohoooooo! I DID will myself to win. Thank you Mr. Miles!!!! I never win anything!!! Oh, and a small!!

Kayla and Samuel said...

Hey guys, it's so fun to see what you are doing and stay "caught up" somewhat. :) My 4-year old just saw the cupcake with the "pretty fire on top" and said, "oooh, mom can you make me one of those, that is soooo delicious I want one of those. Can you cook me it to make me feel better?" Talk to you later! Are you headed to CO. for Nammies birthday in the summer?

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Hey Lynn! Congrats on the baby boy! My Ben told me weeks ago when he read the news and I've been so excited for you guys. Weren't you talking it up that you guys were sticking with two?...:) I can't wait to see all the pictures and read all your news. You're so much better at blogging then I'll ever be.