Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Wanna Get Away?

I just booked (one-way) flights for the kids and I for what most airlines charge for overweight baggage (or three tickets for under what I paid for one for Ben to fly one-way on a different day so he can get back to work). And we each get to check two bags free. And we'll get snacks gratis. Since when did Southwest's no-frills philosophy become a better option than most other full-service airlines? So I don't get an assigned seat. But when you're flying with three or more people someone in your party is not going to get the best seat. And frankly is there a good seat on an airplane when traveling with children? Maybe I won't even have to sit with them.

Anyhow, if you need to go somewhere try Southwest. The same flights that were $122
for me yesterday were $50 today.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, my flights still haven't changed. Boo. Maybe I'll look at other days.

sara said...

you always find these amazing deals that don't apply to anyone else. i'm not sure how you do it, but i'm so glad you're coming!

Lisa said...

Hey! Could you email your address so I can send you a Christmas letter? Thanks,
Lisa
lisababe23@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynn said...

Becuase deleted comments are always so intriguing for the record this one was about being a happy and lucky investor. And it was wayyyy too long of a comment. Only I get to write that much on my blog.