Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Monday, December 10, 2007

M.P.D.

Avery continues her reign as the Modesty Police. Today she told her grandmother, "I'm glad I'm small so that my clothes fit me".


Grandma was wearing this:



Later I caught the sheriff wearing this number:



I'm not sure that wearing a skirt as a shirt counts as modest. But at least her skirt is below her knees! With justifications like that we could have some challenging teenage years ahead.

And still later, I saw her wearing only an apron.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

So did you make your mom that skirt with your "Hoochy Mama" fabric you bought? Because you know - when I think of your mom - I think HOOCHY MAMA! Tell her and your dad I said Hi and give them our love :)
Kimi and Madi

Anonymous said...

Thank you for removing the photo. Otherwise, like Tony Parker, I was going to have to sue.