Just another day in Paradise.

Just another day in Paradise.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's begining to look a lot like Kelikimaka.

And sound like it too. Ben made us a good Christmas CD (inclusive of other winter holidays, thanks to Adam Sandler's Chanakuh classic). The CD includes The Carpenters, his personal favorite, and some of my holiday favorites - Mary Did you Know? by Clay Aiken, O Holy Night by Josh Groban, Santa Baby and my toe-tapping favorite by Mariah Carey, All I Want for Christmas is You.



We lit the tree and set to work on constructing the gingerbread house that our "secret santa" from church left us. Which I don't know how they knew but it just wasn't going to be Christmas for Avery without decorating one, so phew, I don't know if they were her or my prayers that were answered on that one.



Miles spent the evening hopped up on gumdrops, keeping all five of us adults (gparents & aunt britt) busy, climbing on furniture and riding his shiny trike around with the kids first gifts (a pair of cozy bears compliments of Aunt Nancy) in the trunk. Avery named the bears Shawn and Darcy. :)



I can't believe how much restraint the kids have shown by not getting into the gifts that are wrapped and under the tree. I can hardly wait and I know what is in most all of them.

Avery's Christmas Mu'umu'u

1 comment:

sara said...

Mu'umu'u. who would have thought, i would have put mumu. i guess that means you are official in hawaii. i want to get one for my girls. i love it!